KOPERASI KONSUMER MALAYSIA BERHAD (KKMB)
PROPOSED TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR PERSONAL LOAN (KKMB)
1. MAXIMUM LOAN AMOUNT
• Maximum loan amount per applicant shall not be more than RM 25,000.00.
2. MINIMUM LOAN AMOUNT
• Minimum loan amount per applicant shall not be less than RM 2,000.00.
|SALARY ENTITLEMENT||LOAN AMOUNT|
|Minimum gross salary of RM 1,500.00
(shall be varied by the Koperasi from time to time)
|RM 2,000.00 – RM 25,000.00|
|LOAN AMOUNT||TERM OF LOAN|
|RM 2,000.00 – RM 25,000.00||Minimum 24 months
Maximum 120 months
5. The applicant must be a member one month before applying for the loan. The membership fee of RM 100.00 and entrance fee of RM 20.00 to be paid by the applicant.
6. No guarantor is needed for Personal loan facility, however KKMB reserves the right to request for an eligible guarantor if required.
7. Must be government servant whose service is more than one year.
8. Age 20 years and above and shall not exceed the age of 59 years at the maturity of the loan facility granted.
9. Deduction limit shall be 60% of the gross salary inclusive of the intended installment amount. However this is subject to the confirmation of the Payroll or Human Resource Unit of the respective department.
10. Interest Rate
- – West Malaysia – 8.5% per annum
- – East Malaysia – 9.5% per annum
11. In addition to the monthly installment, RM 30.00 per month as subscription (yuran) to be deducted from the individual member’s salary until the settlement of loan facility and resignation as a member.
12. DOCUMENTS REQUIRED – AS PER THE DOCUMENT CHECKLIST
- 3 copies of photostat I/C certified by their employer.
- 1 month original and a photocopy of latest payslip certified by the officer in charge of payroll unit only.
2 photocopies of previous months.
- Utility bills – electric bills / telephone bills, etc (confirmation of address).
13. MODE OF PAYMENT
Through Biro Perkhidmatan Angkasa deduction. All BPA 1/79 (Angkasa deduction form) to be signed by the authorized personnels only.
N.B : The Marketing Personnels to confirm with KKMB in case of any clarification on the authorized signatories of the respective government department.
14. FEES AND CHARGES
The following fees and charges to be deducted from the member’s disbursement.
|a.||Insurance premium (Takaful)||– as per insurance premium table|
|b.||Processing Fee + GST||– RM 100.00 + RM 6.00|
|c.||Subscription||– RM 180.00 (RM 30.00 x 6 months)|
|d.||3 months upfront installments||– As per calculation|
|e.||Stamp duty||– 0.5% of the approved loan amount and
in addition RM 10.00 for a copy
|f||Sinking Fund||– 2.0% of the approved loan amount|
15. All terms and conditions are subject to change and shall be communicated in writing.